The perfect way to discover Broken Bays remarkable surroundings, enjoy a sunset cruise right next to Lion Island
- Trip Outline
- Gift Vouchers
Sunset charters with Water Limousines Sydney is a relaxing way to watch the sun go down in the Broken Bay region. Would you like to charter your very own luxury vessel for a 1.5 hour sunset cruise on the back of Lion Island in Broken Bay?. Kick back and watch Sydney’s magnificent skyline at dusk with friends, clients or colleagues, along with a few drinks and some great music, as the sun sets in front of Lion Island. Take advantage of the complimentary champagne, and enjoy the sun going down.
Champagne sunset charters highlights:
1. You own private sunset charter of Broken Bay & the Hawkesbury River
2. Some of the best views in Broken Bay are from Lion Island
3. You will see Lion Island up close, West head, Pittwater, Hawkesbury River and maybe some fairy penguins swimming around the Island
4. Enjoy complimentary sparking wine onboard whilst the sun goes down
$890.00 per boat
17:30 – 19.00 (times will alter outside summer months)
7 days a week, all year round. Surcharges may apply on public holidays and special occasions.
PICK UP & DROP OFF POINT:
Any publicly-accessible or private wharf in Gosford, Ettalong and Pittwater.
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE:
- Knowledgeable local skipper/guide
- Onboard WiFi
- Sparking wine whilst the sun goes down
Sun protection: Glasses, hat, camera and suncream.
Warm top/jacket: It can be cooler on the water.
Comfortable shoes: No heels
Find out more about your vessel right here.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing