Discover one of Sydneys best kept secrets on the Hawkesbury River
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Gift Vouchers
Berowra Waters Inn transfers with Water Limousines Sydney is the best way to see the Hawkesbury River system. The Berowra Waters Inn is a waterfront restaurant, owned and run by Head Chef Brian Geraghty, located at Berowra Waters along Berowra Creek right next door to the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, which is around a 50 minutes Water Limousine transfer from Palm Beach in Sydney, It is unique due to it being accessed only by private ferry at Berowra Waters, Water Limousine vessel or a private boat.
For many years Berowra Waters Inn represented the cutting edge of both Australian design and cuisine. Berowra Waters Inn has been awarded two chef’s hats by the Good Food Guide and is one of Sydney's must do experiences. Please see there current menu here!
For restaurant bookings please call 029456-1027 then book your transfers on this page.
Water Limousines Sydney return transfers from Gosford, Palm Beach or Newport is very spectacular. Departing from any of these locations you will see some of Pittwater's and the Hawkesbury rivers most iconic landmarks. The transfers are from one hour to one hour and thirty minutes each way and we take you past icons like Lion Island, World War two gun placements, Sydneys best fishing grounds and some of the most secluded beaches in Sydney before arriving for a three hour degustation menu at the Berowra Waters Inn restaurant.
The return transfers back to either Gosford, Palm Beach or Newport incorporates more of the magnificent Hawkesbury system, National Parks and Beaches – completing an amazing day out, first class dining experience with Water Limousines Sydney and the Berowra Waters Inn. To see the most current menu please go here.
- Return transfers from Gosford Boat Ramp, Newport Public Wharf and Palm Beach Wharf
- 11:00am departures to the Restaurant | departures from Berowra Waters Inn 3:00pm
- Prices are group based from 2 passengers up to max 12
- Prices also Includes vessel wait time as other charter / transfer work cannot be done due to location of the restaurant
- 60 - 80 minute transfers each way depending on your pick up location and sea conditions on the day
- Other times of departure on application only (please use trip enquiry button)
- Excellent Views
- Outdoor Seating
- Special Occasions
- Licensed venue
- Set Menu Options
- Degustation Menu
- Award Winning Wine list
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing