Covid-19 & Charter Boats in NSW
Commercial and charter vessels may operate, but must ensure they are operating within the restrictions associated with their category of business and the required social distancing requirements.
When onshore, do not gather as more than 10 people. This applies in any public place, such as a wharf or publicly accessible vessel. Skippers must also remember their other safety responsibilities regarding safety equipment, alcohol consumption, keeping a proper lookout and proceeding at a safe speed.
Further information about what you can and can’t do is available on What you can and can’t do under the rules.
Charter with Confidence
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff are paramount. Water Limousines Sydney COVID-19 measures have been designed with the recommendations set out by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Safe Work Australia. It minimises contact with our staff while ensuring you have all you need for an enjoyable charter / experience.
Our head office
- Disinfected at the end of every working day
- Regular disinfecting of office surfaces throughout the day
- Cash transaction machines and tablets disinfected after each guest
- Contactless payment preferred
- Each base will display our COVID-19 measures on an information board
Our base staff
- Wear masks when in contact with guests
- Observe social distancing guidelines (1.5m apart)
- Regular hand disinfection and hand washing
Boat cleaning process
- Fogging with ecologically friendly formula and disinfecting of the interior after return of each charter and before cleaning staff enter the boat, as outlined by WHO and SWA
- Disinfecting of all inside surfaces with disinfectant and mattresses sanitised
- There is a second fogging with ecologically friendly formula and disinfecting of the interior after cleaning is completed
- Finally, we disinfect the boat exterior and lockers including cushions