As Sydney sets the standard centring its celebrations around the iconic Sydney Harbour bridge, why get squashed on the foreshore when you can be on board a passing vessel illuminated in stunning light displays, getting you right up close to the action.
Imagine 6 hour-long Sydney Harbour cruises while feasting on our multicultural inspired menu, a glass of bubbly or beer in hand, taking in the sights as our DJ provides the summer night beats.
Your exclusive charter includes: (Vessels Sunseeker, Seven Star & Aqua Bay)
- Captain, deckhands and professional staff
- 6 exciting hours cruising the Harbour as you bring in the New Year of 2018 / 2019
- Tailored banquet menu to include seafood from the Sydney Fish Markets prepared by our chef
- Open bar package with premium beers, Imported wines, French champagne, and soft drink
- A selection of scrumptious desserts
- See both 9 pm and midnight fireworks
- DJ on board to provide the summer night beats
Vessel Prices & Availability:
- Mon Cheri @AUD$2,500.00 8pm – 10pm (up to 4 guests) – AVAILABLE NOW, BOOK EARLY!
- Mon Cheri @AUD$3,500.00 11pm – 1am (up to 4 guests) – AVAILABLE NOW, BOOK EARLY!
- Spectre @ FULLY BOOKED
- Sunseeker @ AUD$35,000 (up to 34 guests) – AVAILABLE NOW, BOOK EARLY!
- Aqua Bay @ AUD$39,000 (up to 34 guests) – AVAILABLE NOW, BOOK EARLY!
- Seven Star @ AUD$80,000 (up to 40 guests) additional $2,000 per person thereafter. Maximum 80 guests on board. Extension available until 9 am drop off @ additional AUD$20,000 – AVAILABLE NOW, BOOK EARLY!
New Years Eve Banquet Sample Menu: (Vessels Sunseeker, Seven Star & Aqua Bay)
- A Selection of boutique rolls with butter portions
- Roast Pumpkin and baby spinach arancini
- Lobster with garlic butter sauce
- Peking duck pancakes
- Chardonnay and Thyme chicken
- Rib eye fillet with stuffed field mushrooms and red wine jus with roasted chat potato Whole baked Tasmanian salmon topped with baby spinach, dill and capers
- Mussels with garlic and chilli butter
- Balmain bugs grilled with garlic lemon butter
- Sydney Rock Oysters with champagne and vinaigrette and pears of the sea
- Tiger Prawn Platter with herb and lemon aioli
- Scallops seared with lemongrass, lime and ginger dressing
- Wild rocket parmesan with sea salt and black pepper
- Dill, red onion and caper berry potato salad
- Caprese salad of tomato, bocconcini and fresh basil
- Assorted Australian cheese board with lavish and dried fruits
- Fresh seasonal fruit platter
- Vanilla bean Crème brûlée
- Chocolate mousse with Chantilly cream
- Tea and Coffee
Book your vessel today and enjoy the best event of the year in total style and luxury, this New Year’s Eve 2018 / 2019. BOOK TODAY!